If we walk in the Light, as he is in the Light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son, cleanseth us from all sin.— 1 John 1:7.
By way of reminder. You ask what should we keep in mind every day and in the silent watches of the night? I answer as follows.
1. Trust in God. Affirm the truth that he is good, and overwhelmingly so to all who commit their ways to him in the name of the Redeemer.
2. Do your best to obtain a balanced understanding of the Scriptures. Fit in every doctrine, however insignificant, so that it is harmonious with the picture as a whole. Nearly all holding the name of Christ, have some kind of kink in their spiritual armour. Aim therefore at perfection.
3. Remember that Jesus died for everyone else as well as you. If you cannot render assistance at least do not injure yourself and them, with thoughts which would be unacceptable to God. Think good, speak good and do good. Leave the perverse and wicked to the One who will deal with them in his own just way.
4. Be courageous and positive in thought, word and action. Do everything worth doing, thoroughly. Tread on Solid Rock all the time. Cultivate cheer, gentleness, sympathy, patience, the prayerful attitude, as well as the noble art of giving.
5. The presentation of the Truth represents the best of all good gifts. Its melody is eternal! With God as your guide, be a slave to no man or system. If you belong to his House of Sons, then you are free and entitled to the best of all fellowship. Walk worthy of it!
ALL for Jesus! all for Jesus!