The 'First' Quiz
Each question in this quiz is connected with the word 'first' in scripture.
1. Who is listed as the first of the apostles?
2. What is the first and greatest commandment?
3. On which weekday did Christ rise from the dead?
4. What was the first thing Andrew did when he met Jesus?
5. Where were the disciples first called 'Christians'?
6. What was the first book Theophilus received?
7. Who in the early church had a higher place than prophets or teachers?
8. Who broke the first tablets?
9. Who seems to have a good case?
10. What takes priority over material possessions?
11. What must you do before making a gift to God?
12. What was the first of Jesus' signs?
13. Why do we love?
14. What was written as the first of the Lord's acts of old?
15. What is uncertain about the reward of leaving all to follow Christ?
16. What did Jesus say the Son of Man would do before appearing in glory?
17. Who had the first experience of the power of God through the gospel?
18. Who should take precedence in throwing stones at the wicked?
19. What teaching did Paul regard as of first importance?
20. Who died and is alive for evermore?